The Simple Way Funeral Plan
For those of you who wish a simple straightforward funeral covering all the essentials.
- The funeral director’s services
- Attending to all necessary funeral arrangements
- Advice on the Certification and Registration of Death, and related documentation
- A Simple Coffin, suitable for burial or cremation
- Local conveyance of the deceased from the place of death within mainland UK to a suitable resting place within 15 miles, during normal office hours
- The care of the deceased prior to burial or cremation
- The provision of a hearse to a local cemetery or crematorium
- Cremation or burial where locally available
- Fees payable to doctors and clergy
- Viewing and other services are available at additional cost
- Each plan also includes an allowance to cover the third party costs that are not within your funeral director’s control. These include the fees for the crematorium, doctors and clergy. Only if these costs were to increase more than the growth of the plan might there be a balance to pay at the time of the funeral.