This type of funeral is known by many names, Natural funerals, Eco-funerals, Green funerals, woodland burials to name but a few but they are all basically describing the desire to have a more natural, and thoughtful funeral.
Here you will find an example of a natural funeral. You can of course make changes and additions to this – the below is just an outline guide as to what can be included but you are more than welcome to add or take options away.
- Our professional fees, for arranging and conducting the funeral
- Conveyance of the deceased*
- Care of your loved one until the funeral
- A Willow coffin**
- A horse drawn hearse to convey the deceased to the funeral service
- Natural burial at Llanelli District Cemetery
- Use of the Service room/chapel at Llanelli District Cemetery
- Humanist Celebrants fee
- Bespoke Orders of Service, full colour, 8 pages, Qty 50
- Floral sheaf of natural flowers for the coffin together with a floral garland woven into the willow
- 1 Notice in Llanelli Star or Evening Post
PLEASE BE AWARE:
The Natural funeral example price above DOES NOT provide for:
- Any other services not listed above
- Full (Cleared) Payment of ALL disbursements is to be made upon the arrangements being finalised, and at least 72 hours prior to the funeral taking place.
- You can pre-pay for this funeral by taking out a pre-paid funeral plan – Click here for more information
* Within 20 Miles, within office hours
** Coffin Link provided as an example – There is plenty of choice including bespoke designs – please ask for more details.
We are extremely proud to have been recognised, and be the only Recommended Funeral Director by The Natural Death Centre in South West Wales since 2014.
You can find us on their official register here